A business phone, a mobile phone and an internet connection are integral for any company to succeed, however there are that many companies and plans out there that it may be extremely hard for a businessman or women to make sense of the plans and choose the best telecommunications deal. The purpose of this article is to show you the benefits of outsourcing your telecommunications requirements to a consultant so that you can get the best deal. Here are the reasons why you should outsource your phone and internet needs to a specialist consultant:
- Business Telecommunications Plans Change Every day- Telecommunications is an extremely competitive industry with new competitors and plans appearing seemingly every day. A good consultant will keep abreast of all of these new plans and will be able to proactively work to moving your accounts to one of these new plans if they are best for your business.
- A Business Telecommunications Consultant can both save you money and boost profits- A good consultant will get you the best deal available but also understands that the right telecommunications solution will not only save you money but can help grow your business. This is because a great consultant can give you advice on new telecommunications technologies that may help grow your business.
- Concentrate on your core business and make more money- Unless you are in the telecommunications industry, it is not what you do to make money- your core business. If you make the leap and outsource your phone requirements to an expert, then you will be able to spend more time concentrating on your core money making activities. Then your company will become more profitable on two levels. You will save money on your phone bill, and make more profits by doing what you do to make money.
Every business owner wants the best telecommunications deal. The easiest and best way for you, as a business owner, to do this is to hire a consultant to manage your needs.
Hamish Jones is the founder of Best Business Deals [http://www.bestbu
Business telecommunication services are essential to any business- start up or established for years. However, business phones are often ignored by owners and decision-makers because they don’t make up the core activities of their business. The purpose of this article is to help business owners and decision-makers make effective decisions to ensure that business mobile, office phone and internet services are delivered cost-effectively and also proactively benefit business activities.
1. Understand your plans- Service providers offer many plans which all have different features and options. Make sure you understand the bonuses available with your plans. For example, a large fleet of mobile phones may benefit from free calls between the fleet, or if you call a few numbers a lot, look for a plan that offers free or discounted calls to nominated numbers.
2. Consider switching to a VoIP service- Voice over Internet Protocol has been the new buzzword on telecommunications for some time now, and improved technology means that there can be huge savings for your business. VoIP basically means that your business telecommunication services are provided over your internet service, instead of having a separate internet connection and landline connection.
3. Upgrade your technology to increase return on investment- Research in Motion, the company that brought us blackberry, have commissioned studies which show how investing in the blackberry service has increased the productivity of businesses. You do not necessarily have to buy a blackberry but you should consider whether a PDA phone and its features could be beneficial to your business. Upgrading the technology you use could increase your profits!
4. Shop around. You may think that it would be too much of a hassle to change carriers or providers, but shopping around the different carriers means you could save up to 30% on the cost of your business telecommunication services. Even if you don’t change your business telecommunication provider, telling them you are considering taking your business telecommunication services to another provider should encourage them to drastically lower the rates they charge you. Business telecommunication services are vital to any business and too often ignored. The purpose of this article is to provide you with some quick information to improve the quality of your business telecommunication services and improve the profitability of your business.